Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Happy Christmas!

Well Christmas Eve has arrived and we're all very excited around here!

Today I just had one final Christmas card to make for this year.

Merry Christmas!

Stamps (Hero Arts) - Snowy House & Christmas Reindeer

I'll be sad to see my Christmas stamps going away for a while again, but considering I had to resort to sending some shop bought cards, maybe I shouldn't put them away for too long!

IMGP2255

Now I’m off to do a bit of last minute wrapping and some food prep for tomorrow. I hope you have a very Happy Christmas and wish you good health, happiness and lots of inky fun in 2014!

6 comments:

Barb said...

Beautiful card, Heather ~ Merry Christmas!!! ♥♥♥

Trinh said...

Beautiful indeed! Love the glittery snow. Merry Christmas to you and your family! Hope you have a joyous celebration. Elisia is very excited about opening your package tomorrow (yes, I made her wait).

CinnamonSally said...

Cure Card Heather, Merry Christmas to you and your family. I hope the storms have missed you. We were without power for 15 hrs, its only been back on since 5 and I still have loads to do!

rcwidow (Linda) said...

Beautiful! Merry Christmas!

Dawn T said...

Fabulous Heather. Wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love the colors on your house image, Heather, and it looks great framed in the embossed panel with window! So glad you had a happy holiday season!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails