Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter

Happy Easter! My good friend Linda sent me lots of die cuts and stamped images from Hero Arts' super cute March kit - thanks again, Linda:) I had lots of fun using some of them to make an Easter card for Linda.

I started by adhering the die cut drills and fence to the card base. The sentiment was stamped using mowed lawn distress ink. I used Promarkers to colour the bunny and carrots and added them to the scene.


Supplies - My Monthy Hero March 2017 kit & Celebrate Everyday (Hero Arts)

As this bunny is no ordinary bunny, he is also cultivating some glittery Easter eggs in his garden:)


I'm off now to enjoy my Easter eggs and bunny, including a beautiful dyed egg given to me by a sweet lady in my neighbourhood who hails from Romania and a delicious locally made Lily O'Brien's egg. Hope you have a wonderful Easter!

1 comment:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Happy Easter to you & the rest of the family, Heather!!! Just love this Easter card you sent me - so adorable with the eggs in the ground. Almost an Easter egg hunt! Enjoy the day & don't eat too much chocolate -LOL. Looks delish!

Related Posts with Thumbnails